At Green Mountain Bible Church our goal is to make disciples of Jesus Christ – in other words, we want to make as many people as possible look as much like Christ as possible – on the inside as well as the outside.
- We help on the outside with food and clothing, available through our Community Closet & Food Pantry, open Thursdays from 10-4 or by appointment, and our monthly food distribution party through Feeding The Kingdom.
- We offer free biblical counseling services for marriage, family, addiction (alcohol, drug, pornography, etc), bereavement, loss and other hurts and hangups.
- Our front hall has shelves with many books & pamphlets to borrow, read and return.
- Like to garden but don’t have the space? Like to garden but it’s lonely at your house? Join us at the Island Pond Community Garden and reserve your own plot! Want to garden but not sure how? Help out in the Community Garden with mentors to assist and “learn by doing” so you can have your own plot in the future.
- Online resources are available through RightNowMedia: one of the largest online sources for bible studies, science & history videos, children’s materials and more. With thousands of videos from real-life stories of people struggling with life to comedy, conference presentations, sermons and more, you won’t soon get bored with this service!
For more information on any of these resources please call the church or stop in! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.